Zone Offroad 2014-18 Ram 2500 4" Radius Arm Drop Suspension System. This new lift system utilizes heavy duty drop brackets to relocate the new factory Ram radius arms. The new relocation brackets tie into the factory radius arm mounts as well as additional support to the frame. This relocation corrects the suspension geometry to compensate for the 4" of lift provided by the progressive rate coil springs.
Extended bump stops, dropped pitman arm, track bar relocation and brake line relocation round out the front components. In the rear, the new 4 link suspension designed is modified for 2.5" of lift via a new heavy duty coil spring spacer setup. The coil spring spacers located and bolt directly to the factory axle mount. The new provided track bar relocation bracket centers the axle. Extended sway bar links and bump stops round out the rear kit components.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 12.50, Wheel Size: 17x9+, Back Spacing: 5.625″
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50, Wheel Size: 17x9+, Back Spacing: 4.5″
- *Trimming may be required*
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- Est. Installation: 8 hours