The Zone Dodge 4" Suspension System is centered around two main crossmembers that are locked together with a substantial differential skid plate. CNC machined steering knuckles correct steering geometry while reducing installation time. Strut top spacers are used to maintain factory ride and no strut disassembly is required. Due to factory ride height variances, Zone Offroad offers rear 3" coil springs or 2" coil spring spacers so you can achieve your desired stance. Completeing the rear, the kit includes hydraulic or nitro shocks as well as a track bar relocation bracket and four link relocation system. Buy from Zone Offroad and be glad you did.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50, Wheel Size: 20 x 9, Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50, Wheel Size: 18 x 9, Back Spacing: 5″
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50, Wheel Size: 17 x 9, Back Spacing: 4.5″
- *Trimming may be required*
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- Est. Installation: 8-10 hours