Choose the Zone Offroad 6" Suspension System to lift your 2009-2014 Ford F150 and clear up to a 37" tire. Competitors will tell you how they maintain the factory ride, but Zone Offroad has stepped up the game by including new coil-over struts custom valved for larger tires, improved ride, and optimal handling.
Visually compare the Zone Offroad porterhouse knuckles to the chuck roast of the competition. Salivate over the fully cast, CNC machined, and resonant frequency tested knuckles that correct the tie rod and ball joint geometry with no track width change. Heavy main crossmembers are included with your meal. Choose your side of rear shock, and we'll fill in the rest with a 5" dual pin block kit that offsets the axle closer to the center of the wheel well compared to a standard setup.
Tire & Wheel Combinations
- Wheel Size: 20 x 9, Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.50, Back Spacing: 5″-5.5″
- Wheel Size: 18x9, Max Tire Size: 35 x 13.50, Back Spacing: 4.5″-5″
- Wheel Size: 18 x 9, Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.50, Back Spacing: 5″
- *Trimming may be required*
- Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 3
- Est. Installation: 8 hours